Sat, May 06|
Total Yoga Nidra Immersion Experience | Stroud
A two day, non residential immersion into Total Yoga Nidra with Yoga Nidra Network co-founder Nirlipta Tuli and tutor Cecilia Allon.
Where & When
May 06, 10:00 AM – May 07, 3:00 PM
Sitaram Studio, Tanglewood, Gunhouse Lane, Stroud GL5 2DB, UK
What to Expect
Saturday, 06 May 2023 - 10am - 6pm
Sunday, 07 May 2023 - 9am - 3pm
£252 including a a delicious, vegan (with vegetarian option) lunch
Comparative and creative forms of Yoga Nidra.
Awaken your consciousness of sleep and dream through the tantric practice of expanded awareness for lucid living. Become alive to the source of well-being, happiness and purpose in every dimension of life.
If you want to dive into a weekend of experimental learning, then this is the perfect weekend retreat for you, delights include:
- ten luscious Total Yoga Nidrā practices in many styles and modes
- fascinating insights into the history and development of Yoga Nidrā
- a super nurturing Yoga Nidrā nest in which to rest
- time in the Sitaram Studio - Mahavidya Goddess Temple in Stroud
- recordings of the Yoga Nidra practices available to all those attending in person
- delicious, hoem cooked lunch
This offering is facilitated by:
Nirlipta Tuli - Yoga Nidra Network co-founder, yoga therapist, hypnotherapist, sleep expert and artist and co-writer of the Total Yoag Nidra Teacher & Facilitator Training.
Cecilia Allon - yoga teacher, yoga nidra facilitator, Environmenstrual Ambassador and online course designer for Yoni Shakti Well Woman Yoga Therapy Teacher training and Total Yoga Nidra Teacher and Facilitator training.
This weekend is the prerequisite for the full Total Yoga Nidra Teacher & Facilitator Training.